Just a little background on Scott and Kevin..
Kevin (as told by Scott)
- Name: Kevin, AKA "MacGyver". He goes by many names. Unfortunately most are classified..
- Home: Somewhere in Florida exact location is also classified …
- Age: That’s a tough one, he won’t really say. His first job was designing the arms on he T-Rex. I will tell you there is a
LOT of wisdom in that noggin of his. And the only way to be certain is to cut off something and count the rings ..
- Status: Married (happily so…)
- Jeep: 05 TJ sport. (It’s a sleeper made with Area 51 secret technology).
- Jeep Color: Black Exterior, paint code is SR-71 (see above comment)
- Jeep Name: Slightly Altered
- Favorite Modification to his Jeep:
All of them...ie: Modifying everything on his Jeep but not letting it show (sleeper)..”
Wolf in Jeeps clothing ETC..
- Favorite Tool: That’s a tough one, its like asking who is your favorite child?..
- Best Trail Skill: Faking patience, either with
other people or on the trail.
- Biggest Trail “Oops”: Trying to make a 90 degree turn on dry pavement forgetting he was in 4-lo, both diffs locked, and front
hubs engaged.. Ever see a TJ hop like a Bunny?
- Favorite food: “Savory”
- Biggest weakness: Not enough room in his TJ for all of his beloved tools..
- Profession: "Engineer"-- You know; Aperson who puts things together in a orderly fashion
- Key Attributes: Kevin grew up as a Air Force brat. At the age of Two he mastered Lincoln logs, age three Tinker toys, and the Erector set
by four years of age. Fate intervened and when his Father retired they moved to a farm in the middle of Nowhere PA. He then discovered his love of real tools, junk yards, old cars, trucks,
and Jeeps, it was love at first sight (until he met Susan). That’s where he developed his DIY skills and the need to know how things worked. Kevin is a real down to earth guy, loving father
to his wife and daughter, cats and one horse (the original off-road vehicle). He’s great friend to many, and a real Renaissance man. The world could use a lot more like him…
Scott (as told by Kevin)
- Name: Scott Weston, AKA: The ZipTie King
- Home: Somewhere in Florida, near water…
- Age: Hmm, really good question.. I don't know,, I think I was already out of school when his Momma brought him into the world. He's definitly younger’n me…
If you really want to know, Ask him..
- Status: Married (Sorry girls, he’s taken…)
- Jeep: 2011 JKUR ("R" for "Rubicon"!)
- Jeep Color: Black Exterior, Black and grey interior (with Dog hair highlights)
- Jeep Name: Night Krawler
- Favorite Modification to his Jeep: “The next one” and “What Dorey will agree to pay for..”
- Favorite Tool: What else, a ZipTie, the bigger the better..
- Best Trail Skill: Fitting a JKU through spots where it really shouldn’t fit.. AKA: The infamous 27 point turn.
- Biggest Trail "Opps": Letting his Wife drive over his foot..
- Favorite Food: “Yes, all”
- Biggest Weakness: See Favorite Food above.
- Profession: “Parts Guy” at a large Vehicle Repair Center. (Yes, he really IS a parts guy…)
- Key Attributes: Rapier Wit-(His comebacks should be registered as lethal weapons), Incredible memory-(for old TV Cartoons),
Pretty handy with a Mixer Board and Audio editing, Knows which side of the Jeep should face the sun. Avid Dog Lover (No really, this guy does things for his "fur children" that most folk don't do for their biological offspring.,
Certified SCUBA Diver, Really good at holding the “0” end of a tape measure.. (He's actually pretty dang handy to have around... but don't tell him I said so..)
Devoted Husband and Dog Dad, Streamlined Cranial area-(less wind resistance while the top is down), All around great guy and good friend...
A few of Kevin's Jeepin' Adventures
A few of Scott's Jeepin' Adventures